Monday, December 27, 2010

MA MA MIA

Crazy ass weekend, (MUY LOCA)...
It all started off by me and my parents flying in to Cabo San Lucas on Christmas Eve, Had tons of fun with my family that I haven't seen in a while. I needed that. This trip reassured me how successful I can be... and  nothing is better then that, even though the last few months haven't been the best I've had... for many reasons. Christmas I got wasted at my uncles club in downtown Cabo, don't remember much other then i kept ordering Jack Daniels, Lime, and Coke. Met this 23 year old, and lost all my shit. New phone, new wallet, all my money, my cards, my ID's... luckily i have a spare CA state ID... or else i would still be in Mexico... Went to some amazing wineries in Baja, got some wine for special people, had the most amazing sea food this weekend, I'm really gonna miss it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment